Check the Calendar for our next class
Introduction to mandala work. No art experience is necessary. Materials are provided. You will make-and-take a mandala. This class will give an overview of mandalas and prepare you for future workshops in mandala work.
You will learn some background about mandalas and learn some easy techniques to draw a mandala. Then we will have a short meditation to prepare us to create a mandala in a focused and relaxed state. You will be given plenty of time to make your mandala. We will have closing ceremony followed by discussion about the mandalas we designed.
What is a mandala?
Mandala is Sanskrit for sacred circle. The sacred circle you draw becomes a container, of sorts, for all that is in you or your world. When you enter the process which includes meditation, prayer, and drawing a mandala, then you can access symbols and answers that help to clarify life issues..
Come to the workshop to find out more…
Benefits of mandala work may include any or all of the following
- You will learn how to quiet your mind.
- You will begin to connect to yourself as you never have before.
- You will become aware of the light within you. You will shine!
- You will learn to listen to that "still voice" inside of yourself.
- You will learn how to translate symbolism that is meaningful and personal to you.
- You will learn how to set intentions for yourself and your growing/healing process.
- You will become more aware of the gifts that can be found in every moment.